Uninstalling & reinstalling the Games Manager can help with a variety of issues, from not being able to download/install a game, to being unable to launch a game. The information below will guide you through uninstalling & reinstalling the Games Manager.
- Navigate to the Control Panel (This can differ depending on your version of Windows)
- Click on 'Programs' or 'Programs and Features' (Again, depending on your version of Windows)
- Right-click on iWin Games and choose to 'uninstall/change'
During the uninstall process, you may be prompted to "Uninstall all games downloaded with the iWin Games application." If you are just uninstalling/reinstalling the Games Manager for troubleshooting purposes, generally you can leave this box unchecked, however, if a game is continually getting 'stuck' while downloading/installing/uninstalling, you may want to check this box. Unfortunately, this will mean you will need to re-download all other games, but you should not lose any saved game progress.
Below are two ways that you can download & install the iWin Games Manager.
From the Website
- If you do not already have the iWin Games Manager installed, it will automatically download the Games Manager when you download a game
- Click HERE to download the iWin Games Manager installation file
- The file should appear in the bottom left corner of your browser
- Click on the installation file in the lower left corner of your browser, or find the file in your 'downloads' folder
- Click 'yes' to any requests to make changes or update files